Here we go again!

7:11 AM






Yes, you guessed it.  I am pregnant with our second little Lytle.  It was very unexpected and a huge shock!  The Doctor's told me about a month ago that it would be extremely difficult if not impossible for me to get pregnant without having another surgery to clear up the Endometriosis. They lied!  

Thanksgiving morning I woke up and had a crazy thought to just "try" a pregnancy test because Ashley was pregnant.  To my surprise the little pink line started to show up.  I freaked out and just started saying "oh no, oh no".  I showed it to Seth and he assured me my eyes were playing tricks on me.  That there wasn't really a line there and I wasn't pregnant.  I mean how could we be pregnant - the Doctors said it was pretty much impossible?  I tried not to think about it, but as time went on I knew something wasn't right.  I looked at my calendar and realized that I was late, not anything unusual for me but in this case, oh man.  I then started thinking of all the "symptoms", I am always tired, extremely thirsty, haven't had any endo pain recently and had a cold sore a few days ago...they all started adding up.  I ran up to Walgreen's and saw that they didn't open until 9AM.  That was a long time to wait seeing that I took the first test at 5:45AM.  I was there right at 9:01AM and bought the digital test.  Sure enough within a minute the little hour glass turned to the word "PREGNANT".  I screamed from the bathroom and took the test to Seth.  We both just sat on the couch watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in disbelief. 

You might think this is funny.  Ashley is due July 8th and I should be due around July 27th.  Yup, we are just about 3 weeks apart AGAIN!!!  I can't believe it still.  I mean I only took the test as a joke, thinking it would be funny for us to be pregnant because they were!  The joke's on me I guess!  =)  We made Jason and Ashley promise us that they won't get pregnant again for 3 to 4 years after this one!!!  

Please be praying for me.  I am still early in the pregnancy, about 5 weeks.  Because my Endo had gotten so bad the living conditions for this baby aren't the best.  I am praying against any cysts rupturing - this could cause a miscarriage.  And I am praying that my uterus will be able to grow properly without any constrictions from the scare tissue.  Most likely there will be lots of pain involved as I do grow over the next several weeks.  I can continue to make scare tissue and cysts until about 12 weeks.  Please just pray for safety and a peace of mind for us.  There are lots of things running through our heads.  God's timing is not our timing.  But I am sure He knows what is right for us and will provide everything.  

Here we go AGAIN!!!  I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. Dick & Jill said...

    Sweetheart; You are all in our prayers.
    We are so happy for you.
    Love
    Grandpa and Grandma Jill

  2. Emily said...

    Yay! Thank you, Lord, for this little miracle!!

    We 're so excited for Little Lytle number two :)

  3. Meghann Roberts said...

    We will be praying for you all! So excited for you!!! =)

  4. Erin said...

    Wow! How exciting! God has a wonderful sense of humor doesn't he :) Congratulations!!!

  5. Unknown said...

    You can bet that Grandpa and I will be praying that all will go well with you and the baby. We love you very much and are so happy for you and Seth. Grandma D and Grandpa Gexent