Growing Fast!

5:32 PM

Today Seth and I took Norah for her 2 weeks check up with Dr. Chong.  I am proud to say that Norah has grown 1.5" since her last visit!  She is now 20" long and weighs a whopping 6lbs 11oz!! She is very healthy and pretty active when awake.  It is so much fun watching her do new things.  I find myself  just staring at her.  She is gorgeous - such a blessing.


Her cord stump fell of the other day and we have an innie belly button! I am not sure how to spell "innie".   It was funny when Seth was cutting the cord he asked, "okay so what do I need to do to insure an innie belly button?"  Of course there is nothing you can do - it is all luck of the draw.  =)  But, we got one!!

Okay, I promise I will try to post pictures soon.  I am working on putting together one of those slide shows....I PROMISE!  =)  **Bekah keep looking...**

0 comments: