36 days and counting...

12:22 PM


This is day number 244 and I'm 35 weeks pregnant! We have 36 days or 5 weeks left, and are 87.5% of the way there.

baby Books say Norah should weigh around 5.5 pounds right now. She should continue to gain about half a pound per week until I deliver. She should be around 18 inches now. It is hard to believe all that can fit into my belly! Stem cells in the bone marrow continue to produce red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets to maintain a healthy immune system, but there is not really any development remaining for arms, legs, brain or organs. Norah will simply continue to grow in size as she readies for her big debut.

There is not really any new information to report from my Doctor today. The only changes that have happened are both of us getting bigger. =) I am getting to the point where I just want her out. I have been done working for a while now and I am bored and ready for a baby. We have created a calling list for when Norah is on her way. I am sorry to say that we will not be able to personally call everyone. But, I set up a phone tree and someone will be calling/e-mailing you when the time comes. YAY! I will be going to the Doctor every week now so check back frequently for new updates...

The picture attached are some things my Mom bought Norah in France. =) Aren't they so adorable! I don't think I have ever seen a tank-top onesie. The bracelet was made especially for little Norah by a 15 year old girl in a little shop in France. Thanks Mom!!

I love you all and can't wait to send out the e-mail "SHE'S COMING!" It won't be long...
Tracy (& Norah)

5 comments:

  1. Debi Walter said...

    Actually the bracelet came from a girl named "Natasha" in Mykonos, Greece. The bib came from Barcelona, Spain. They are going to be so cute on little Norah!

  2. Tracy said...

    Whoops! I couldn't remember all of that information. =)

  3. Unknown said...

    I had to share this with some special people. This is the most awesome site. You guys have outdone yourselves. I forwarded this to your provider Katie at her request and to our manager Zoila who is also a close friend of mine. Lynn, your sonographer is also monitoring your progress. We all feel a special closeness to you and feel proud to be a part of this whole, beautiful experience.

  4. Susan said...

    Debi,
    This girl is going to be stylin'in the European wear! The bracelet is especially adorable!

    Nonna Susan

  5. Meghann Roberts said...

    We can't wait to meet her! =) I'll be checking on you through your blog regularly! See you tonight!