Oh what a busy life. We got home from our week long trip to Atlanta a week ago. I have been trying to get life back to normal. Unfortunately, the time change happened 2 days after we got home so Norah was really crazy. She started waking up at 4AM in Georgia asking for Daddy to give him a kiss and when she couldn't she'd lose it. Cute, but it was tiring. Now we're desperately trying to get her back to a normal sleeping pattern, but she is far from it. Still waking up at 4AM and that is after the time change. It's rough. We don't get her out of bed until at least 6AM but we can still hear her screaming in her room. Any ideas for how to get her to sleep? I'll take all the advice I can get.
We're back
6:12 PM
I've posted half of the pictures from our vacation. Seth surprised us and came up Saturday-Monday. It was so much fun to have him there - thanks Mom and Dad! So these are from when he was with us. Oh, and I cut all my hair off while there. I LOVE IT! A church was doing a community event and had an upscale salon there giving away free haircuts. So I took them up and did it! You can't beat a free hair cut. =)
Posted by Tracy at 6:12 PM
1 comments:
We miss you already, can't wait to have you back!!! (I'll try to rest up, but I doubt it! =)
Post a Comment