I love being a Mom!

6:49 AM


My Norah is now 1 month old.  Time goes by so quickly!  It seems like I just gave birth a few days ago.  I am sure this is how most Mom's feel... even when they are looking at their 18 year old!  How quickly the time has passed.  My prayer is that I take each day and cherish it.  I have loved every second of being a Mom!

Last night Norah took her first bottle from Seth. I will be returning to work in about 2 1/2 weeks so we decided it was time to introduce Norah to taking a bottle.  At first I was all excited and thought, "this will be great!   Seth can help me out with feedings!"  But as soon as she grasped the bottle into her mouth and start sucking my whole mind set changed.  A wave of emotions rushed over me and I started crying.  I cannot even explain what I was thinking, I just know I did not like it.  She was staring up at Seth with such a confused look on her face.  She did a great job and adapted to the change better than I did!   Last night as I woke up in the early hours of the morning I cherished it!  I loved picking up my Daughter and feeding her, I loved hearing the little noises she makes as she is sucking, I love how her tiny hand plays with her ear as she nurses.  I loved every minute of being a Mom.

3 comments:

  1. Meghann Roberts said...

    Ahhh...it is WONDERFUL isn't it?!?! Doesn't it make you marvel that God gives us these beautiful babies to love on and care for??? I love reading your posts and seeing the pictures of your sweet baby girl! =)

  2. Tammy said...

    Wow! How she has grown since I saw her last week! Keep cuddling her!

  3. Susan said...

    With my aging eyes, when I first saw the photos it looked like Seth had an 'Elvis' big hair curl on his farhead......then I realized it was the bed's back!
    I guess that saves him from ever trying to be on "The Next Best Thing" - ha!